Apr 4, 2010

Mickey and Minnie curl for Alberta!!




Our wonderful friends Val and James took part in their annual 'Jugspiel' competition yesterday - they go curling with milkjugs!!  From what I can gather they have teams and have to dress up in costume - then in between their games they basically drink and eat - and of course the more they drink the funnier the games get!!!

Vals team chose to go as Disney characters - and while  their friends were Snow White and Prince Charming, Val made these AMAZING Mickey and Minnie Mouse costumes!!!  Aren't they wonderful????  I know they were stressing Val out more than a little this week - but the end results are soooooo GREAT!!!  I really do think she did a fantastic job!!!

Val - Sam will expect you to do the housework in this dress from now on ;)  

ps.  If I have any of these details wrong Val please correct me in the comments ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails