Apr 1, 2010

One of my favourite things....


I had a lovely breakfast out with Val yesterday (image is NOT my own sadly lol but if you could read Vals blog you'd understand why there is no picture of Val - although I thought she looked great, she was probably NOT in the mood to have her picture taken lol but hey Val - looking at the above picture I think we might be eating at the wrong place - but then again I don't think I'd take the kids there regularly lol - one thing I love about our regular place is how relaxing it is and how Sam can just take over and they don't mind at all lol).
We had a great child-free morning, chatting and laughing and enjoying an undisturbed breakfast!!  Our server knows us so well and just kept bringing us more and more coffee - and knew my order off by heart...lol!!
I love our breakfasts - they are one of my favourite things - you are guaranteed plenty of laughs, plenty of heart to heart, good conversation - and a LOT of coffee - it's just a wonderful time :)  

Related Posts with Thumbnails