Jul 20, 2010

For today......

Outside My Window... the crows are noisy, they were born here last year and have returned.....I feed them every day on the bird table and they are sooooo greedy :)  but I think they're beautiful :)

I am thinking...about my friends and hoping they get good news this morning.  About the mess I have to clear up downstairs - and that I need coffee before I face it!!  That tonight I get to sleep in one of my favourite places....in the most comfortable arms I've ever been held in :)

I am thankful for...My friends Christie and Sid and for all they have done over recent weeks - and for Sid for painting my room last night....and the way they've educated my Son (hahahahha)....That Rosie,Amber and Chewy all survived the coyotes on Sunday night......for the bits and pieces I picked up at the thrift store yesterday.....that Abby was so excited to go to camp and the weather has been fine so far!!

From the kitchen...I've been making proper suppers more...making use of the crockpot...even keeping leftovers and with visitors here we've been socializing in the kitchen a lot..sitting round the island and chatting etc etc....

I am wearing...my red little nighty that has polka dots on it....


I am creating...a lovely home....my room is almost finished now - I want to sand down the furniture and white wash it - and maybe even the floor.....then it will look so calm and beautiful.  I am loving how it looks so far!!!!  :)  

I need to do the hallway.....the brown is horrible - and finish the stairs.

I am going...to see Darren tonight :)  to pub quiz on Thursday!!  To take Rosie to the vets on Friday.  To pick the girls up from camp on Friday night....to have my oldest Son to stay on Friday and Saturday.....to A Taste of Edmonton next week before Darren heads back to work.....and then again before it ends with Tess I hope!!  
I am reading...two fiction and two non fiction books but I haven't had time to look at them for days...

I am hoping...my phone rings soon with some good news from my friends...that the registry still has my certificate.....that I am organized enough to get to the bank today....

I am hearing... Laurence coming upstairs with my coffee followed by Rosie close behind...

Around the house...hanging out with Laurence and Sam and our visitors Christie and Sid.....the girls are at camp so the house seems quieter than normal.....we all do our own thing during the day or potter about or run errands or whatever...in the evening we watch movies or chat or hang in my room and chat....and laugh and watch videos on youtube which leads to telling stories which leads to endless laughter!!!

One of my favorite things...putting money in my savings account...and in my little jars and seeing it add up...but  its frustrating me that I owe a certain someone first :(

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...pub quiz, getting Rosies drains removed at the vet, Getting the girls from camp, taking Laurence to camp, Samanthas family BBQ.
Related Posts with Thumbnails