Jul 10, 2010

Friday fill-ins!! - a day late!!





And...here we go!

1. Layers of chocolate cake with fresh cream and fruit puree....mmmmmm.

2. I'm grateful that although I have a disorder, it is one that allows me insight.

3. I'd be willing to bet I know who that is on the phone.

4.not much scares the dog but thunderstorms scare our neighbours dog so much he has been known to run away to the other side of Edmonton.

5. I'm fond of listening to the rain....

6.  Sometimes it all gets too much!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not much as I was sick all day Friday and didn't stop being sick until midnight or shortly before, tomorrow my plans include (well we were supposed to go to the Scottish gathering at Fort Edmonton but the rain and the fact that I was recovering from a migraine, meant that we have cancelled that.  I also had plans with Darren tonight but can't make that either :(  so instead, I am having a quiet day at home with the younger three and watch a movie tonight....do some laundry, read, shower....feel better....and Sunday, I want to go to the Street Performers Festival!
Related Posts with Thumbnails