Jul 2, 2010

Friday fill-ins!!








1. When it's quiet in Summer I love to sit outside and listen to the breeze blowing through the leafy trees....it's the closest I get to hearing an ocean sound.

2. I haven't relaxed in the bath with a magazine in what seems like a month.


3. My heart is telling me to do one thing and my silly irrational brain that doesn't work properly is telling me to do different things every day and it confuses the hell out of me ;).


4. I love all the festivals and parades as well as the weather here in July.


5. In the town where I was born there is a place called 'the beach' but my town is almost an hour away from the ocean.  The beach in my town is actually the grounds of the big Church in the centre of the town.  At lunchtime in the Summer all the workers in the town head to 'the beach' and stretch out on the grass there to sunbathe and eat their lunch - hence the fact it has been given the nickname for MANY years of 'the beach'!!


6. Openness is something I really love about my significant other / friend.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying home and watching a movie probably, tomorrow my plans include I have no idea yet!! But maybe a sleepover with Tess will be included somewhere ? and Sunday, I want to spend the afternoon at Samanthas in the hot tub with her and Tess - yay!!!!  Lots of chatter and laughter included I am SURE!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails