Mar 23, 2011

These are a few of my favourite things......

One of my favourite mugs:


My favourite adhesive - and it now comes in a mini size so I get to keep one in my journaling pack that I take everywhere in my bag


This beautiful paper snowflake that JoAnne gave me for Christmas and which reminds me of our lovely day out last year - to the craft sale and to the Lantern Festival xxx


One of my favourite art journal pages from the last year:


I would also include long conversations reminiscing with an old 'friend'....getting all messy and arty crafty with soul glue :)  reading and posting on the Now Radio 102.3 Facebook Page, and the feeling of a little arm wrapping itself around my neck each morning as Sam tells me he loves me :)

What are your favourite things?
Related Posts with Thumbnails