Apr 9, 2011

Friday fill ins!!

And...here we go! 

1. In the near darkness I can hear drip, drip, drip from melting snow off of the roof top.

2. I can not reply to Emails til further notice.

3. But this is where I truly belong - and one day I will either live here full time or part time.

4. As a child I loved to paddle, catch minnows and jump stepping stones in the stream. 

5. It's always nice to know I'm going to wake up here in Canmore :) .

6. Dogs truly love unconditionally and are wonderful friends and pleasant company.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a walk with Susannah and Rosie to the store for a few groceries, then relaxing in the bath , tomorrow my plans include breakfast out with Susannah, then hiking somewhere with her and Rosie all day - then Susie wants to have supper at the Grizzly Paw so she can try their home made pop as recommended by her friend Julia - then back to relax in the hot tub with a book before bed and Sunday, I want to check out of the room then head out for brunch to our chosen restaurant before starting the long and sad drive away from this place towards home - but so pleased to see my home and children!


You can find the Friday Fill-ins HERE
Related Posts with Thumbnails