Apr 15, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

And...here we go! 

1. For me, it was a long day of waiting for nothing.

2. I am thrilled they now sell Cadburys Buttons at my local supermarket.

3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard geese flying through the darkness, nearing the end of their long journey North.

4. Going skinny dipping is something I always wanted to do. 

5. When it was over, I remember feeling a whole mix of emotions. Mainly though I just feel relief because I know it was wrong.  He was right for the moment but soooo wrong.  Such a sweet guy but not for me.  

6. When I first thought about the children going away for the weekends with their Dad, I dreaded it...but I never felt alone. I missed them of course, but I didn't mind being here alone at all - I actually appreciated that time to myself :)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to - well, I ended up sleeping the whole evening away as my meds knocked me out completely :(  , tomorrow my plans include Going to H&R Block to see Sandy and get that all sorted out again, take Susie to her sleepover party and work on some of my classes and Sunday, I want to either go to Katies Crossing or bowling or do something else with the children!
Related Posts with Thumbnails