Apr 19, 2011

My Learner driver :)



Laurence passed his learner drivers test today and can now drive on the roads as long as I am with him :)  Yay!!  :)  He didn't want to drive home, but instead of going to his dads for the evening, he took me for a drive - he drove to the Esso and filled the truck up with gas, then drove us in to town for supper - going up Hwy 21, along Baseline, around by the vets, down by Millennium Place...then home via Hwy 14 :)  

He did really great and I'm very proud :)  

While we were at the registry office I took the opportunity to change the last of my id into my name of choice and I now have NOTHING left in my married name WOOHOO :)  The girl who served me understood completely as she is also about to serve papers on her husband who is also a complete jerk :)  

We shared stories and empathised with each other and she was soooo nice :)  She was really nice anyway but when we started chatting about our divorce and marriage stories she seemed even nicer lmao!!  

There was also a guy in the line up who was chatting with Laurence and I - he started by chatting about Abby and Sam and then moved on to talking about England because of our accents - he then said he was last there in 1967 and I laughed and said that that was before I was born - he told me off for being cheeky!!  Hahahaha  :)  He was really funny :)  

Today was a good day.  Third time lucky for Laurence - sooo happy for him :)  He will make a good driver - he is cautious and sensible!  
Related Posts with Thumbnails