Apr 21, 2011

My Truth Teller knows :)


On Monday I met my wonderful friend JoAnne for coffee...and to complain about the fact that her Son had NOT sneaked me in his case when he had gone to Hawaii - or brought back any hot weather with him!!!  ;)  It was like Christmas when we saw her though as she had gifts for us all - a lovely frog holder for Abigail - the frog is full of beans and sits on a table and holds a pouch that hangs down to hold bits and pieces for you - Abigail uses it beside her bed to hold her DS :)  

Sam had two calendars which he LOVES - one has an ice cream theme and the other has animals and birds - wildlife of Canada and he has been crossing off the days and looking at all the pictures and getting us to read it all to him :)

JoAnne gave me this GORGEOUS wall plaque and hook that I had seen at the garden centre a few weeks ago.  It has a bird on it, and birds are my Truthteller symbol :)  I choose to listen to them and the truth I REALLY know about myself than the lies I have been fed by others and society and even by my weaker self over my lifetime....I'm also collecting hooks of all kinds to go in the mudroom - all unusual hooks - although I'm not sure I'm going to put this one in the mudroom because it's too beautiful - I think I might put it in either the main hallway or my craft room....

Thank you JoAnne - it was so thoughtful of you - and I especially love that you wrote on the back of it!! I will treasure it - and it came during such a difficult couple of weeks.
I treasure your friendship too!
xxxxx
Related Posts with Thumbnails