Apr 7, 2011

Susannahs new writing desk...




Susannah wants each piece of furniture in her new bedroom to be a different colour - a BRIGHT colour - purple, pink, lime green, orange....etc etc....so this week I found this old writing desk at Goodwill for $19. and thought it would be ideal as either a desk or a dressing table with a mirror on it....It still needs another coat of the purple and i will let her choose a new handle too if she wants to - and I think she wants to stencil on a music note or too before I spray it with lacquer....but then I think it will look wonderful - I loved the shape of it when I saw it and that it has a drawer and the shelves...so she can have her basket of make up or some books or whatever she wants.

Most of all I love that it's individual and you find another one like it anywhere :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails