Apr 11, 2011

Today...

Today I went to downtown Edmonton
Today I hoped my account was back to normal - and it was :)
Today I dreamed about a tall dark gorgeous man and what he might mean to my future.
Today I forgot to take my meds...and now I am paying for it with a migraine.
Today I heard pride in my Sons voice when he spoke about school :)
Today I said I would reply to something and I haven't...and I feel bad about that.
Today I read 'Lists to Live By' and also a book about Transcending Divorce. 
Today I watched the cutest video of a cat kissing a dolphin.  And Kims Biggest Loser audition vid!
Today I believed that I am doing the right thing for my children and their future. 
Today I felt sad for being put in this position.
Today I wondered about religion and death and Faith through grief - and love.
Today I bought a few groceries, a cupboard for the basement.  A circle journal.
Today I cleaned the kitchen while making early morning coffee.  Three bathrooms. The front yard of dog poop and garbage (yuck).
Today I was sad, a little stressed, hopeful, loved, interested, TIRED!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails