May 13, 2011

Friday Fill ins!!

1. I know that one day all this will be a distant memory - I look at my timeline and it reminds me that 'This Too Shall Pass'.

2. I would move tomorrow if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for wearing shorts and tee's and finally getting to show off my tan.

4. Living so far out of town has never been a problem. The only problem with living here - and the reason I want to move, s that the house is in need of so much renovation work - if it was a new house on city water then I would more than likely choose to stay, but because of the amount of work it needs I am just finding it overwhelming.  But living out of town has never been an issue.  I actually love it.  But I AM looking forward to a new adventure and living IN town again....as different as it will be...

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to see the cup as half full and lean towards the positive side of things

6. Today I did a stupid thing....I had a stupid moment..one I will regret...or not...but when we have those thoughts and feelings sometimes we just act on them and we HAVE to do something about them....we hear something, we think about something.....we just act without thinking....it comes from the heart and not the brain....we act first think later...and well....life is too short for regrets, or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up with some art journaling and reading, then going in to town to get Laurence....tomorrow my plans include meeting Ki!!!! And going with her to look around the antiques market :) and Sunday, I want to enjoy the Yorkshire pudding cook off with J and JP!
Related Posts with Thumbnails