May 29, 2011

Getting to know you Sunday.....

1. would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq?  A picnic.  I'm not that keen on grilled food, burgers, hotdogs etc....and much prefer picnics :)  Although I love the social gathering side of things :)  


2. would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?  Bra-less which is another reason I want my boobs done - so I CAN go bra-less!!  I think not wearing undies is kind of gross....but I do have friends that don't wear them...each to their own lol!

3. would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation?  A vacation.  

4. would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?   I've tried both already, so it wouldn't bother me to have either.

5. would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race?  I have never watched either show so I don't really know what either show is about.  I am guessing from what I have heard from others though, that I would prefer The Amazing Race.

6. would you rather be hot or cold?  HOT!!!!!  Most definitely hot :)  I don't like being cold.

7. would you rather go to the beach or lake?  Either is lovely....so long as there are few people :)

8. would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?  eewwwww....neither!!  I shave almost daily as much as possible!!  Yes I'm single and yes I do it for ME...I just like the smooth look and feel all year long!  If I have to choose I'd say armpits because of sweating and smell I guess...but eeeww a month of hairy legs :(  Not good!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails