Jun 17, 2011

Friday Fill-ins....

And...here we go! 

1. One of my favorite birthday presents was Swallows and Amazons, and a butterfly bookmark from my Aunty Doreen and Uncle John when I was a child..

2. It was just an accident, caused by too much rain and slippery mud, it was as simple as that.

3. The moon is what is left over of Theia after she crashed into Earth millions of years ago....part of her mixed with Earth and became part of Earth and the other part broke away and became our moon.

4. My family includes 5 children and 2 Dads for now....but that could always change. 

5. I was tempted by the possibility of being with the one person I was MEANT to be with.

6. swimming, walking, reading and relaxing are some of the things I like to do on vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, journaling and maybe watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include having a really lazy day to recover from a very busy week and Sunday, I want to take the children to the art gallery to see the Andy Warhol Exhibit!
Related Posts with Thumbnails