Jun 8, 2011

Ten questions for Wednesday


{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?  Never


{two} what’s the last thing you do before you fall asleep at night?  drink water, check the time, check the alarm is on.



{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going? Japan in Springtime to see the Cherry blossoms.



{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?  Swimming in an outdoor pool.



{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?  educational psychologist.  kind of lol....but instead I am homeschooling my children and an advocate for choice in education.



{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?  a swimming pool, luxury bathroom with bath height window overlooking my land....fireplace in my bedroom with reading nook.



{seven} what’s for dinner tonight? something at the farmers market...



{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?  I either wouldn't be home OR maybe the kids would have a friend here staying over and we'd be watching a movie...or I'd be art journaling or generally hanging out.



{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?  I don't have a water bill really as we have a well - but I do buy bottled water....no idea how much I spend on that a month....



{ten} what do you do to relax?  art journal, create mixed media art, go on facebook or blog, read, soak in the bath, take Rosie for a walk...watch the birds/ sit on the porch...hang out with the children or friends...

Related Posts with Thumbnails