Jun 15, 2011

Wednesday tag :)


1. What is one thing on your bucket list? If you don't have a bucket list let's pretend you do.  To go to Japan and see the Cherry Blossoms in the Springtime :)  





2. What makes a good dad?  someone who is actively involved, interested, fun and provides love consistency and security.  


3. Are you afraid of insects? Which ones?  mosquitoes drive me nuts - their noise and the fact they HURT and ITCH!!  I'm not afraid of any though....


4. We're barbecuing...what's on the grill at your house?  we haven't grilled yet this year....but when we do, we have corn, potatoes, burgers, mushroom kebabs....


5. Do you believe that playing is more important than winning?  Most definitely but it's frustrating when the person you are playing doesn't feel that way.  I'm not in to competitive sports...they don't interest me at all...I'd much rather just go and have fun as a family swimming or whatever than have the kids in competitive sports that an effect their self esteem....it either leaves them feeling like crap or makes them arrogant.


6. Do you tan? Use self tanners? Visit tanning salons? See your dermatologist at least once a year?   I tan and visit the tanning salon....yes I know it's not good for the skin but mentally it is VERY good for me...it makes me feel sooooo relaxed, boosts my self esteem because I look so much better with a bit of colour....


7. Five years ago I would never imagine that today I would be going through a bitter divorce, be living apart from Lloyd, that he'd hate me and be playing such nasty and vindictive games with the children :(



8. Insert your own random thought here.  Why am I having to have my heating on in JUNE??????

Related Posts with Thumbnails