Aug 24, 2011

Instagram pictures...

I'm still loving Instagram and use it far more than any of the other photo apps I have on my iphone.
If you want to follow me on Instagram and see the pictures I add most days, you can sign up free on Instagram and add me - Janemma1234 - or I usually upload them to Facebook.  Not all get put on FB though!  I rarely blog these days as you will have noticed ;)  but I will do occasionally - maybe more when school starts back and we get back to a normal homeschool routine!  We'll see!  

Here are some instagram pics from the last couple of days:


Picnic at the Park Playday this evening:




Farmers Market - we walked there with a new friend of Sams who has moved here from Canmore - we showed them where the farmers market is:


Flowers in the park still looking good from Canada Day


Coffee in the library this morning was blissfully quiet - Laurence was at school registering and getting his picture taken so I sat in the library cafe and enjoyed the peace:


My bedside table:


Evening stroll at the dog park with Rosie last night:




Related Posts with Thumbnails