Aug 28, 2011

Oh what a night :)


Tonight I took the children to the 'Movie in the Park' - it was our very first time to watch a movie outdoors.  I have to say that the experience was WONDERFUL!!  :)  I'm so glad I got to experience this Summer memory with them!  

Sam enjoyed the bouncy castle.  He and Abigail also took part in the pre-movie entertainment.  Sam was in the hula-hooping contest and Abby was in the dancing contest - both up on stage.  

Once the movie started the children were all cuddled up with blankets and sweaters and enjoyed the movie 'Rio' which none of us had seen.  

It was a warm clear night and the girls even saw two shooting stars!!  

Laurence went with a friend and had a good evening too.

It was a really great way to end Summer.  Drive-in movie theatres are very rare in North America now, which is a shame!!  But I really loved this experience of watching a movie in the park!  We're already looking forward to next years :)  

Related Posts with Thumbnails