Aug 29, 2011

Today I.....

Today I went to my very first rodeo!!

Today I hoped to have an early night, but I just can't sleep yet....

Today I dreamed  I had a day with nothing to do!!!  Sigh....

Today I forgot  to buy Bounce sheets, magic erasers and bleach....and melatonin!!

Today I heard The fake southern drawl of the commentator at the rodeo - it was annoying!!  :)

Today I said (several times) "Sam can you come and get rid of this grasshopper please". They are everywhere!

Today I read The Blue Bistro by Elin Hilderbrand

Today I watched young teens get kicked off of young steers at a rodeo!

Today I believed that we may get an early winter....there are several signs :(

Today I felt happy, tired, frustrated, grateful, lucky, exhausted, motivated, excited, drained, heightist....

Today I wondered how to help Abigail....how much worse her condition can/ will get.  What her future looks like.

Today I bought a few groceries, some bbq food at the rodeo.

Today I cleaned the mudroom, the laundry room...I'm doing one room a day fully.  I also did 4 loads of laundry but have no Bounce sheets left now and forgot to buy some tonight!

Today I was thinking of some friends of mine - one who is going through a rough time right now, one who sadly lost her Dad today....and several who were cleaning up after having dealt with Hurricane Irene this weekend.  I was also thinking of a little girl who celebrated her birthday this weekend.  If you have time, perhaps you could go and visit her page and 'like' it - this precious little girl and her family would appreciate it:  Faiths Friends
Related Posts with Thumbnails