Sep 9, 2011

Friday fill-ins

1. Do they have a Starbucks on the way to the Muttart - I fancy a Pumpkin Spice Latte.

2. geez; it was as if the wind changed direction yet again.

3. That was a very strange dream, Darren was in it, I had to go to the hospital in this strange city, there was this huge sandstorm type thing but worse...the only building left was the hospital. There were soldiers...then there were police everywhere, I think Darren - or some other guy was trying to blow up the blue bin or what was left of it and we had to make sure the children weren't around. A terrorist was blowing up the garden centre because they had a Halloween display (???)There were other odd things lol....Darren - get out of my dreams ;p  I blame JoAnne because she was talking about him last night lol!!

4. his place seemed so comfortable. 

5. As I said, to JoAnne last night, I don't want to date....I think that is what I struggle with most - I really do NOT want the hassle of 'dating' - of 'making out' - of making an effort to impress all the time or get to know someone or whatever.....I just want to be already in the comfortable stage of curling up on the sofa in the evenings, lazy Sunday mornings in bed watching tv or reading or chatting...doing the groceries together....but NOT making out.....NOT having to always look my best...NOT always having to think of things to say to impress....NOT always having to be on my best behaviour....I want to be able to be me and him to be him...and things to be at that comfortable stage....so I guess I can't date for a while because whoever I date wants to 'date'....and wants to make out on the sofa when I'd much rather just curl up together and read or watch a movie.  Lol!  

6.  The Facebook message this morning was definitely some new twist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe a drive down to Miquelon to enjoy a late Summer evening, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to the Now Studios end of Summer party, then taking Abigail to her sleepover, then taking the kids and their friends to the Maroon 5 and Train concert :) and Sunday, I want to finish filling the bin with the rest of the stuff, then head out somewhere nice for a walk with Rosie!
Related Posts with Thumbnails