Sep 25, 2011

Tag time...

A. Age: 39
B. Bed size: Queen - which I LOVE :)
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing - life is just too short ;)
D. Dogs: they love you unconditionally and are completely faithful :)
E. Essential start to your day: coffee or tea and facebook.
F. Favorite color: Turquoise or other jewelled colours
G. Gold or Silver:  silver or white gold.
H. Height: 4' 11"
I. Instruments you play: None
J. Job title: Artist, Full time Mom and Homeschooling Mom.
K. Kids: Five amazing young people :)
L. Live: Alberta, Canada!!  I am so lucky :)
M. Mother’s name: Josephine
N. Nicknames: Emma, Janemma,
O. Overnight hospital stays: all related to pregnancies and births or migraines.
P. Pet peeves: smoking, bad spelling (of OBVIOUS words), people not picking up after their dogs,
Q. Quote from a movie: 

“I turn on my computer. I wait patiently as it connects. I go online. My breath catches in my chest until I hear 3 little words, "You've got mail." I hear nothing, not a sound on the streets of New York. Just the beat of my own heart. I have mail...from you.”

"I love Daisies. They're so friendly. Don't you think Daisies are the friendliest flower? "
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Two older sisters
T. Time you wake up: around 7 or 8 am most days.
U. Underwear: thongs during the day and more comfortable undies at night...like bikini style..
V. Vegetable you hate: I love all vegetables.
W. What makes you run late:  procrastinating and distractions like facebook.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: ankles, chest, kidneys, many ultrasounds too
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make a lot of yummy food :)
Z. Zoo animal: monkeys are always fun to watch.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails