Sep 21, 2011

Today......

Today I went to the bank and waited patiently for my turn because I could see that the staff were all busy, and I listened and watched as a couple of the people in the line behind me got more and more annoyed and aggressive and rude to the staff.  It made me grateful for the fact that I don't behave like that - they didn't get served any quicker and they left feeling tense and stressed.  I left being thanked for waiting patiently, given stickers for the children, smiled and chatted to nicely and in a happy, calm mood.

Today I hoped to get Laurence the desk he needs, but the store was out of stock, and so despite saving up and waiting until now, we still have to wait some more!!

Today I dreamed about 'what if's' that will never happen.......

Today I forgot to take cash to French club.....I never seem to use cash these days, so I never have any change in my purse!  So now I owe Roxana two weeks French club fees...she laughed and said she could manage without $4. until next week ;)  But that isn't the point!!!

Today I heard the most nasty vicious words and tone come out of a little girl (not one of mine) aimed towards an adult who was not her parent!  Not that it would have been right aimed at ANYONE, but I was left in COMPLETE SHOCK -as was the lady it was aimed at...I couldn't believe the look, the colour of her face or the nastiness of the way it was said..and quietly enough, with her back to her Mother, so it wouldn't be overheard!  I was left wondering  how she treats/ speaks to other children if this is how she speaks to adults!  I have to admit I warned my children to be careful around her after that.  I really was STUNNED and I've seen a lot!

Today I said I would trade teaching art with the homeschool group for lessons in other subjects...such as Spanish....a group of HS Moms are going to be trading skills within a small group and teaching classes to the children - so I offered to teach mixed media art.  

Today I read a funny text from Ki....she is soooo BAD!!!  lmao!   I was in French Club and a text from her came through.  It was just ONE WORD, but enough to make me laugh out loud :)

Today I watched another episode of Greys Anatomy with Susannah.  We are watching one or two episodes a night - our annual marathon every September :)

Today I believed life is good :)  And I am blessed!!  :)

Today I felt busy.  No other word for it!  I am busy!  Life is just NON STOP these days.  Not that that is a bad thing - Life is very fulfilling and I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful life filled with such wonderful experiences and people to share it with, but it IS very busy!!

Today I wondered maybe...just maybe....it could happen.....if only pride didn't get in the way :(

Today I bought Another can of white spray paint to replace the one that I can't get to work properly - I need to return that one but I didn't go to Home Depot tonight

Today I cleaned all my bedding.  Tomorrow will be the girls bedding.  Friday the boys.

Today I was in love with Fall...it's colours, scents, sounds....being out in it, surrounded by trees and sunshine and blue skies with the gorgeous Fall foliage.  The delights of Pumpkin Spice lattes and apple spice muffins...sheer bliss!
Related Posts with Thumbnails