Oct 1, 2011

The best kind of Saturday :)


We are having the best kind of Saturday.....lazing on the bed having a Greys Anatomy marathon....some really good episodes today - and right now it's the AMAZING episode after Callie's car accident....where they are trying to save her life and the life of her baby...I keep flitting between crying and laughing (If you've seen the episode you'll understand why......

Gawd I love this show - it gets better and better with every episode.....I think I'm now head over hills in lust with Mark Sloane...which means I've moved on from McDreamy at the beginning, to Dr Karev......and now to Dr Sloane.....

Geez I'm so fickle hahahah  ;)

Anyway Lexi just sang 'Breathe' to Mark when he was crying on the stairs....wooooow is there anything more sexy than a man in tears??????  Hmmmm I don't know what it is but there is something sooooo sexy about a man able to show his emotions and feelings like that lol....ppfft even on a tv show....



See??  sad/ funny/ sad/ funny....a little annoying/ sad/ funny/ sad/ funny.....  lmao!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails