Oct 22, 2011

My Baby is back :)


While I was at the Science Centre today, I got a phone call from the Auto-body place to say my truck was ready!  I was really surprised as it had taken them half the time they had said it would!! 
I arranged to meet Sharon from Birch Bay just before they closed, so after our science classes finished, e headed over to the car rental place and met her there, she paid for the rental car and then drove us to the autobody store.  We checked the truck over - it had been waxed and also vacuumed inside yay!!  And it looks so good now it's fixed :)  So Sharon paid for the body work and then we left and headed home :)

I have my truck back and I have to say it is soooo great to have it back - I did NOT like the Kia Sedona at ALL!!  The last minivan I had was really nice to drive - I think it was a Caravan????  but this Kia was horrible to drive!!  Not impressed at all!  

As soon as I got back in my lovely truck, I felt right at home!  It might be old and have rust spots...it might not have a tv at the front or a heated steering wheel, but it is all paid for and it's lovely to drive.  It feels safe and it can get me and my kids and our dog just about anywhere :)  I love it :)  


Related Posts with Thumbnails