Oct 13, 2011

Wednesday tag....


1. Have you ever been 'asked' to report for jury duty? Were you chosen to serve? If not, were you happy or disappointed?   Yes.  I was asked last Summer.  I would have been REALLY happy and excited to have been asked at any other time, but unfortunately my husband had just left, and I was extremely stressed and depressed - I also had no way of managing  jury duty AND parenting the children on my own.  I filled in the form explaining my situation and was excused from jury duty.

2. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being very), how mechanically inclined are you? Give an example to back up your answer. I'm ok....much better than I used to be....I'm much more capable than I used to think I was - and than people used to give me credit for :)  

3. Beets-cabbage-cauliflower-butternut squash....of the four, which is your favorite fall vegetable? Beets. Especially golden beets!!!  Mmmmmmmmm!!!  LOVE them!! Beet salads...roasted beets....I just love beets :)  

4. What do you recommend to overcome self-pity?  Gratitude journaling....even on a bad day there is always so much to be grateful for!!  

5. Do you enjoy classical music? Yes!!  It's very calming.  I especially like piano music and well played violin music.  

6. October is National Book Month...what's on your reading list this month? I don't really have time to read this month - not for me anyway - but I have quite a few Halloween themed books to read to Sam and Abby.......

7. What is your idea of 'cute'?   Baby smiles, toddlers....chubby hands holding mine.....the little children I look after on Tuesdays...my Samsam xxx

8. Insert your own random thought here.  Dharma and Greg just finished....looking forward to another busy day in a gloriously hot Las vegas tomorrow.....I am so blessed....and soooooo tired :)  It's definitely time to go to sleep!!  Goodnight :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails