Nov 1, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude!!!


November is 'Attitude of Gratitude' month. 

Today I am grateful for: 

The fun and excitement my children get from filling the cart at the Reuse centre - and that driving around downtown doesn't bother me at all these days - I don't even think about it...I love that I can take my children wherever, whenever and I don't think twice about getting there :)

The joy of losing a challenging game of Othello to Abigail, 

How wonderful it is to listen to Sam playing with his toy cars and a giant cardboard tube from the reuse centre...his imagination is incredible and the voices and stories he makes up while he plays are amazing!! 

Being the one to teach Laurence to drive - it has meant so many hours spent sat beside him talking, 

Susannah's patience with Sam while he 'taught' her to play minecraft ♥

 I'm very grateful that the shooting in Vancouver yesterday did not involve my firstborn - or our friends (especially as it was right outside of their Vancouver home)!! xxx


Related Posts with Thumbnails