Nov 13, 2011

five questions.


1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?   Gasoline.  Breaks my heart every time I fill up my truck lol - $100 a time!  Especially when Leanne tells me that it costs her half that to fill up her little Beetle (my favourite car) and lasts her a month!!  Sigh.....I love my car...love that I don't have payments on it...love that has no problems...that it's such a great size for us....but it's definitely a gas guzzler :( 


2. 
What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?  Jaimie Oliver....especially after the article I read on him this week.  It was so interesting.  


3. W
here do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?  Drawers....it's usually only a few things out on the tops so I'd open drawers and slide it all in lol....for the most part the house is usually tidy....dusty and the floors usually need to be swept...but its normally tidy...geez I have 4 kids here and a dog - the place is comfortable and lived in - if you come to visit us then you have to accept us as we are!!


4. W
ho is your oldest living family member?  My Nan - my Dads Mom, who turned 100 in July...


5. 
What is your favorite DQ treat and drink combo?   I normally have a small cookie dough blizzard unless it's the Fall and then I have a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard :)  with a diet coke.  

Related Posts with Thumbnails