Nov 14, 2011

For today......

Outside My Window... Beautiful blue skies....breezy and chilly.  A dusting of snow on the ground.  They forecast more later today but only flurries.

I am thinking...that the worst part of this stomach flu that has been through the house, is the energy it has taken from us all.

I am thankful for...my budgeting skills, my forward planning,

From the kitchen...beef stews, sausage casseroles, rice dishes, pasta's.....homemade caramel apples...homemade pies :)  Lots of action in the kitchen lately....

I am wearing...yoga pants, t-shirt, socks.

I am creating...My journal ready for 'Journal Your Christmas' - which officially starts December 1st, but I will start next weekend when we go to the Festival of Trees and the Celebration of Lights.  I am also creating canvases, art journaling pages, and gifts for Christmas.

I am going...to take the children to the library this afternoon to see if Susannah's book is in yet, and to pop to the bank and run some other errands.  
I am reading...'The Witches' to Sam and Abby.  A book on drawing portraits in different styles, for myself.

I am hoping...to get to the homeschool Moms coffee night at France's house tomorrow night.  I'm also hoping everyone is well by Wednesday when our busy week starts!

I am hearing... Christmas music - the children seem a little obsessed :)

Around the house...we are slowly decorating for Christmas - just a few things out so far....ornaments here and there....and the children have made a few crafts...as soon as the snow arrived the Christmas fever arrived too :)

One of my favorite things...watching Christmas movies with the children - we watch one almost nightly in the run up to Christmas and the children love it :)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...We have a field trip tot he Apple store this week where the children will be taking part in various projects on the computers.  We also have Homeschool Science Day at the science centre, Bricks 4 Kidz class (Lego class) and the Festival of Trees and Celebration of Lights to look forward to!  Library visits, coffee night and who knows what else :)  It's a busy week :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails