Nov 24, 2011

Quicky pies :)




Yesterday was an at-home day and I made a new recipe in the crock pot.  I really like the lasagna casserole at Timmy's, so I tried that at home and it was a HUGE success!!  Everyone loved it!!    Wholewheat lasagna sheets broken up, pasta sauce, ground beef, garlic, vegetables, onion, cheese, tomatoes....

It was really yummy and they've even asked for the leftovers for today!!

I then used two pie shells and made two quick pies!!  A jam tart using up all the almost-empty jam jars in the fridge.  My kids have a habit of opening new jars and leaving jars in the fridge that have about two spoonfuls in them - so I emptied about 6 jars and made the pie!!  

I also made a chocolate cream pie using chocolate pudding and whipped cream.  

Both disappeared fast and were well loved :)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails