Nov 9, 2011

Wednesday tag....

1. Of all the tools and gadgets you own which do you most enjoy using?  My Macbook Pro.  I was going to pick my Iphone which I would have picked as my 'can't live without' gadget...BUT I prefer to USE my macbook.  

2. When (if ever) is impatience a virtue?  When your child or loved one is sick and you are advocating for them with medical practitioners who aren't listening or taking symptoms seriously enough...when you KNOW or FEEL something is wrong or more serious than they are saying and you want  more done than they are doing...

3. What temperature do you keep your thermostat set to in winter? Do you have another way to heat your house besides a furnace of some type?  It is set to about 67f Not sure what that is in C.  If it gets really cold we turn it up to 68 or 69.  We also have two fireplaces.  They are natural gas but look real.  I love them :)

4. Do/did you have a close relationship with any of your grandparents?   I loved all my Grandparents - only my Nan is still alive and she turned 100 years old this year.  She s my dads mom.  

5. When did you last have a family portrait taken? We've never had a professional family portrait done.  Lloyds Dad took a picture of all of us a few years back.  I haven't had one taken since Lloyd left.  I have pictures of all the children together from last Christmas by the tree.  

6. What does the word patriotism mean to you?   Being extremely proud of your Country and willing to stand up for it and protect it.  

7. Do you like to play cards and if so, what's your favorite card game? Yes I like to play cards.  I loved a game called 'Kings' when I was a child - we used to play it with my dad and used to 'bet' on the Kings with half pennies - we saved them all up in a bottle just for card games - and kept them even after half pennies weren't used in circulation any more.  I don't remember how to play Kings any more but I still love to play cards like Rummy (21's) etc etc.

8. Insert your own random thought here.  I slept all evening after taking Advil pm for a migraine - and now I have no clue how I am going to sleep tonight.  



Related Posts with Thumbnails