Dec 9, 2011

Friday fill-ins....

here we go! 

1. As I neared the house I got excited to be able to check for a message from him.

2. Magazines articles is what I'm reading right now. It's all I have time for!!

3. I didn't start out this way, I was eager to head out tonight, but now I'm exhausted and glad to be home.

4. I'm really hungry to tell the truth. 

5. The best way to get over a fear is to just DO IT.

6. This is the reason I am now the person I am...because I just decided not to roll over and give in to my fears, but just get out there and do the things I wanted to do and wanted to do for my children....and I got over any fears I had!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, and an early night...and hearing from a certain someone even though he's at WEM tonight, tomorrow my plans include teaching a class, then heading to Whyte Ave and then maybe Maisies Christmas House and Sunday, I want to take the kids to the Christmas concert and see what else we have time for!
Related Posts with Thumbnails