Dec 17, 2011

Friday fill-ins....

So...here we go! 

1. Sleigh bells ring and the children get excited to put some money in the Salvation Army pot and get a candy cane.

2. It's coming on Christmas, they're cutting down trees always makes me think of the scene from You've Got Mail where she's talking about missing her Mom while she hangs ornaments on the tree! 

3. You're a mean one Mr Thorpe - I can't believe what kind of Father you have turned in to.  It is so sad to think that you have become the person you always said you never wanted to be.  Thank goodness the children have better male role models in their lives.  

4. Father Christmas is coming next week and the children's excitement levels are getting ridiculous :)   

5. Silent night is what I had last night - no little boy tiptoeing in at 1am....I missed him :(

6. All I want for Christmas is some tarot cards as I would really like to learn to read my own from the book I have!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to get Laurence's work boots with him then coming home to watch Just Friends with Susannah and Rosie, tomorrow my plans include taking Laurence to his first day of work, taking Susannah to breakfast and then doing some volunteer work before deciding how to spend the rest of our day and Sunday, I want to go and help Nicole celebrate her birthday BUT it depends on Laurence's work shifts etc!
Related Posts with Thumbnails