Dec 8, 2011

Skating with friends....





After swimming, Sam wanted to spend his pocket money, and while he was choosing what to buy, I spotted some friends of ours sat at a table.  I went to say hello and we sat and chatted for a while - they were spending the afternoon skating, and so Abby and Sam asked if we could stay and join them.  I figured it would be fine as they had wanted to skate for soooo long and we hadn't seen these friends for several weeks!! 

We rented some skates and off they went to skate for the rest of the afternoon :)  Luckily I had left money for Susannah at home just in case we were late - as she was off to the movies with a school friend tonight!  

We have made plans to meet up for skating again next week so my two are very excited about that!!

It was a great afternoon of fun. friends and activity!!!

:)
Related Posts with Thumbnails