Dec 21, 2011

Wednesday tag :)

1. Are you cooking Christmas dinner? How many will be round your table this year? What are you having?  Plans are all hush hush :)  Different to normal :)  Can't wait!!

2. What is one must-have Christmas cookie in your house?  A chocolate assortment tin.  The kind with two layers of cookies :)  Also chocolate fingers :)  Shortbread too :)  

3. Santa likes a glass of milk with his cookies-do you? What kind of milk is on tap at your house-skim, almond, soy, full fat (Gasp!)  I buy a LOT of milk...we buy 2% milk and the kids drink a lot of it - I also buy chocolate milk now and then that we all like.  I like the kids to drink a lot of milk - none of them have weight issues and I think it is important that they get the nutrients form it.  

4. Time magazine recently named its Person of the Year for 2011. This is the person the editors believe has had the greatest impact, for better or worse, in the past year. This year they chose 'The Protester'. Your thoughts? Who would you name person of the year for 2011?  Steve Jobs.  

5. December 21st is National Flashlight Day...when was the last time you needed a flashlight? Did you know right where to find one?  I always know where to find one - but whether they actually work is a completely different matter!!

6. candy canes...yum or yuck?  YUCK - but the kids love them.  That said - I might not like to eat them, BUT I LOVE how they look :)  They are so festive and pretty and I love using them to decorate :)  LOVE them!!!!

7. What Christmas carol lyric means the most to you?   I really like 'Silver Bells'...not sure it's a carol, but it's a song :)

8. Insert your own random thought here.   Today has been FABULOUS :)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails