Jan 6, 2012

Green Monsters!!!


Susannah and I are taking it in turns to make smoothies each morning.  Today Susie made this one! I want to encourage her to drink orange juice high in pulp, but she doesn't like it!!  So we added it to the smoothie instead of milk and she really liked it.  

This week we've been adding a lot of frozen berries instead of ice, bananas, mangoes etc etc...protein powder and of course the flax and spinach.  

Everybody has been drinking a lot of these and I think it's sooooo good for the kids to have a cup each day :)  Luckily they eat a lot of fruit and veg anyway - always having salads, apples, bananas vegetables etc etc...but this is a great way to get a LOT of good stuff in to them in a quick shot!!

I love vegetables but was never a fruit fan, so for me its great to have these again as it has upped my fruit intake again....there are instagram groups for pictures of them too so I'm taking part in those :)

As of today Instagram pictures instantly go into their own folders on Facebook!!!  At last!!!  yay!!  About time too!!!  :)  Makes life so much easier :)  


Related Posts with Thumbnails