Jan 9, 2012

Snapshots from our day.....








Today was another good constructive day.  Split the day up with a yummy lunch of egg toasties, and a yummy snack of green monsters.  Todays was made by Susie and was extremely delicious!!  She put plenty of strawberries in it and it was juicy and yummy!  Strawberries and bananas!!  Abby drank tons of it which I love to see :)  

Then we had pasta with a yummy spinach salad for dinner - I think I need to start buying spinach in bulk!!

I've signed up another teaching resource which is REALLY exciting.  I am sooooo thrilled :)  I have several classes planned for the next set too AND I am already planning Spring and Summer classes too - some outdoor classes with nature themes and some non-art classes!  

I booked Abby and Sam into a digital book class today where they get to create an interactive book on cd or dvd.  It's an all day class.  They are also booked in to start climbing again from next week AND Lego classes again.  The theme for the Lego classes this semester is 'weather'.  They will be learning about windmills and satellites etc....we have a drumming class in a couple of weeks and of course they are also doing sculpture.  Sams reading and writing is coming on in leaps and bounds now and his math is great.  Abby's has always been fabulous.  All in all we are having a fabulous year :)  The best ever :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails