Jan 27, 2012

Snapshots from our week.....

There was a big accident by our house on Monday - at the crossroads.  The police and ambulances were there all morning.  Sadly a friend of mine drove by just after it happened and said that the drivers were badly injured :(  


My penny jar is full:


Darryl sent me a picture of his 'morning so far' and I sent him this one in return...


Playing Mastermind with Sam:


Sitting by the fire with a snack:


Hahaha  was chatting to darryl while lying on the floor by the fire....took this to prove it:  


One of the pages I did with one of my teen classes this week:


Mod podge - I get through sooooo MUCH of this lovely stuff:



My Rosie posie:


We went swimming with friends on Wednesday afternoon:


The page I did in my teen art journal class yesterday:

Related Posts with Thumbnails