Jan 30, 2012

Snapshots from the party night.....

Soooooo many more pictures to come, but here are a few pictures from my phone for now:  



My Tiara and necklace for the night:


The stunning Topsy Turvy cake made by Melanie!!  Fantastic!!! :




Moniques cleverly thought out gift:


A 'few' of the empties from the night:


Gorgeous martini glass from Val and James:


Kicked off my heels:



3am after the last people had left and we had tidied up a bit and were thinking about going to bed:  



Beautiful necklace/ locket/ watch from Leanne:



Suckers on the candy bar:



I will post more tomorrow when I get the cd of pictures :)  

You can also see the fabulous and hilarious 'photo booth' pictures taken by Lorraine Marie Fotography by CLICKING HERE  until February 6th.

Susannah and I had such an amazing night of celebrating our birthdays with all our wonderful friends :)  
Thank you to everyone who came and helped make the night so special!!


xxx
Related Posts with Thumbnails