Jan 4, 2012

Wednesday tag....

1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?   
fun
creative
adventure




2. Do you like shrimp? What's your favorite way to have it prepared?
Sure.  But only when grilled.  



3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so, when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?
No not yet.  I will do it this weekend when the little ones aren't here and when I have time.  I will be sad to see it all come down as I love to sit by the Christmas lights and enjoy the glow of them.

4. Do you like to watch scary movies?
Only at Halloween.  We tend to watch quite a few in the run up to Halloween.  

5. ice skating~sledding~ skiing~snowboarding...of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?

All.  

6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.

No not really.  I lived in a village and we would make dens and things at odd times....but I didn't have a hide out ever.

7. What's a place or space that motivates you?
Canmore.  It inspires me and refreshes me and makes me feel calm.  I feel so much better after a day or two there any time :)  

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today was such a fabulous day :)  Gorgeous weather - fun with friends, fresh air, sunshine, movie time, dinner....watching the Triops, Abby grew crystals....throwing cream puffs at the girls hahahaha  :)  

Related Posts with Thumbnails