Jan 11, 2012

Bubbles :)


Yesterday I treated myself to some bubbles.  I just couldn't resist these little tubes of happiness.  I LOVE bubbles.  I love blowing bubbles and seeing how much fun they create - watching children chase them....watching them blow through the air...watching their colours in the sunlight....

These little tubes have heartshaped wands - and they are the perfect size to keep in my purse and take with me so that i can blow bubbles whenever I'm bored or whenever I want to entertain a little one - or a a friend :)  

This morning I woke Sam up gently by blowing bubbles at him :)  He LOVED it :)  he was giggling as he woke up and saw all the bubbles around him - he started batting them away with his hand and then trying to catch them and then he was giggling more - then he took over and started trying to blow them :)  

What a lovely way to be woken up :)  




Related Posts with Thumbnails