Feb 4, 2012

Happy 40th Birthday Nathalie!!!!!


Happy 40th Birthday to my Beautiful friend Nathalie - one of my oldest - as in longest known friends!!  Nathalie and I have been friends since we were in Brownies together....and then we were in the same class together at school and wonderful friends!!!  

I haven't seen 'Batty Natty' for sooooo many years, BUT, the fabulous news is, that last year, with her fab guy Mark and their gorgeous little girl Lucy, they moved across the Atlantic to Canada!!!

So, even though they are still quite far away - in Ontario, they ARE in the same country at least, and we have vowed to meet this year!!!  :)  

I really hope we can make it happen!!

Have an amazing 40th birthday Nathalie. 
Thinking of you and sending much love from this side of Canada 
xxxxx
Related Posts with Thumbnails