Mar 14, 2012

Pictures from the last week......


Rosie enjoying the gorgeous weather and playing in the snow in the sunshine:



I sat and had coffee on the deck at the weekend 
and enjoyed the plane flying over in the deep blue sky:


I read this in a book the other day:


And so we just HAD to try it out:



Cuddling Tigrey:




Cuddling me AND Tigrey:





ANOTHER tooth fell out AND he has yet another wobbly one:



Saturday evening we went to watch K in her basketball final.  OMG SUCH a tense game!!!  It wasn't close until near the end and then it was ONE point between them...and I was panicking!!  Hahaha  omg the STRESS!!
But YAY the Hawks won gold :)  Wooooot!!!
Very exciting:  


Sign the children helped me make for the business:


Yummy breakfast at the weekend - scrambled eggs and an English Muffin:


Coffee in the sunshine at the weekend - oh its fabulous to feel Spring in the air :)  


Bailey came to visit:



Related Posts with Thumbnails