Apr 5, 2012

Snow day!! April 2012

Abby has been very creative!  I chose a ton of library books for her while she was in a class last week, and she sat and went through them today and found a craft she liked - turning old gloves and socks in to soft toys.  Her sewing skils are coming on really well - as is her imagination.  I love what she made - she then created one for Sam too for Easter :) 


Cuddles and smiles and playing and reading and LOTS of love with my Sammy boy this morning.  He has also been outside building a fort and playing in his room...He's had a fun day all round:


My Rosie Posie isn't too impressed with all the cold and snow, BUT she did have fun outside chasing the snowballs Sam threw for her :) 


Sam playing with his collection of transformers.  Today was very much a pj day after all the cancellations we had because of the bad weather and snow storm:


My Mirror wall in my bedroom:





Saw this on FB and thought it was great :


Been thinking about a certain someone...and wondering..

sigh......


Related Posts with Thumbnails