May 4, 2012

Friday Fill ins...

And...here we go!

1. After a while, It all seems pointless.
2. The rain has stopped at least.
3. Well, anyway, I am glad it's Friday.
4. My friends send the BEST pictures and quotes to me.
5. I always remain positive and focused on family.
6. My kids and our crazy happy life keeps me going.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to no clue - but I think we will go somewhere, tomorrow my plans include going to Whyte Ave to get roller derby tickets go to the market which the kids LOVE, then in the evening we are going to Roller Derby....then we are going to a party at my friends place after the roller derby and Sunday, I want to relax and recover from Sunday - pick Laurence up, drop Susies friend home and maybe do some more yard work!
Related Posts with Thumbnails