May 11, 2012

Friday Fill ins...

And...here we go!

1. What a beautiful day - filled with such nice, kind, generous people and my happy healthy children!
2. Life is good right?
3. It's no surprise that Sam loved the gemstone show - I wonder if he will become a geologist or paleontologist when he is older - he does so love rocks and stones and digging.
4. Finding the right gemstones for my healing wasn't easy, but in the end I think I chose perfectly.
5. I like to try new art techniques and products.
6. Nickelbacks 'Lullaby' is one of my most favorite songs! Yet so many people don't like them.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some alone time for the first time in a VERY long time, a bath, some art time and a movie, tomorrow my plans include getting my hair cut and checking out the new Roots Community Building on Whyte and Sunday, I want to spend the day doing something fun with 2 of my kids and then in the evening taking 4 of them out for ice cream when the youngest get back from their Dads!
Related Posts with Thumbnails