May 28, 2012

Home :)

The weather has been so gorgeous lately - Summer is truly here and I am determined to make the most of it!!  I am enjoying the deck and porch so very much and am going to get a new tank of propane this weekend for the bbq!!  

Adding on the wrap-around deck really was well worth doing - I love it soooo much!  There is always somewhere in the sunshine to sit - or somewhere in the shade to enjoy - and somewhere sheltered to enjoy the rain on a Summer evening too :)  I can sit and watch the birds or Rosie in the pond - or the children playing or riding their bikes!  

This may or may not be my last Summer here - but either way, I will enjoy every moment and create memories to last a lifetime :)  


The apple tree is in full bloom right now:








Related Posts with Thumbnails