Jun 1, 2012

Todays foodie pics :)


Today has been all about the food :) 
This morning I met Val and Tara for breakfast at Coras.  It has been far too long, and was great to catch up with them both and share our news - breakfast was amazing - I had fruit and yogurt with granola.  I am a little addicted to yogurt and granola right now - in fact so much so that I made my own granola yesterday - and even Abigail is in love with it :)  




For dinner I cooked Moroccan chicken - kids loved it and said they want it again!  So easy and ready in 20 minutes - from SCRATCH!!  :)  Love my PC deep dish for cooking chicken :)





 Susannah made chocolate dipped strawberries and we sat outside on the porch while it rained and ate our strawberries which were sooooo yummy!




Related Posts with Thumbnails