Jul 7, 2012

TGIF :)

Hahaha this is what I woke to this morning:


So I crept downstairs and made a coffee, and sat out on the porch to 
enjoy it with the book I'm currently reading (Nick Sparks 'The Choice') :


The flowers Sam brought out yesterday were still on my little wicker table and are such a joy to look at while I relax on the porch:


Rosie soon woke up and came running out to see me:


Wasn't too long before Sammy woke up and came down to find me.  I made him a little coffee and he sat on the porch steps chatting with me:


The girls didn't get up until LATE - Susannah came down first and then a VERY tired looking Cassie came downstairs :)    We were going to go and meet friends at the splashpark but it was too late by the time the girls got up.  So we ended up having a lazy day at home.  Reading, relaxing and chatting on the deck:


It was another GORGEOUS Summer day:


We cooled off with popsicles:


After Cassie left I found my two like this:  


Sam left to go to camp with his Dad and pick Abby up.  Susannah and I headed to West Edmonton Mall for the evening.  Susannah got what she wanted - a bikini and iphone cover...but we then went for supper and forgot the time - and when we came out of the restaurant, the stores had closed lol!!  So I didn't get to go to the art store or to look for a bag that I wanted.  Sigh...never mind - it was a lovely evening and we had a LOT of fun!!




We came home via Calgary Trail, where we stopped off for drinks and sat outside with them for a while.  Then headed home and sat on my bed to watch The Sixth Sense.  We've borrowed it from the library.  


And that was our Friday - along with some very interesting texts from Meerkat....oh the fun of having conversations with someone whose first language is not English :)  


Related Posts with Thumbnails