2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Susannah, Maddie, Sam, Abby.
3. How tall are you? 4' 11"
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six months? Filling up my Project 365 app with endless memories :)
5. What's the last movie you saw? Tangled - or at least half of it :)
6. Who was the last person you called? I don't remember...I tend not to call anyone - I text and people call me...
7. Who was the last person to call you? Gary tried....my phone is having issues with people calling me. I can call out but their calls don't come through.
8. What was the last text message you received? One from Sandy, and one from Laurence telling me he probably wasn't coming home last night - but then 30 minutes later he shows up lol!
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail? The library.
10. Do you prefer to call or text? text.
11. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Watching youtube videos about art techniques :)
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? married (to each other for 53 years)
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? 3 years ago
14. What color are your eyes? grey
15. What time did you wake up today? 7:30 - my little boy is sick - his coughing woke me.
16. What are you wearing right now? Nighty and a sweater...it's cold this morning!
17. What is your favourite Christmas song? Last Christmas...or the John Lennon one...
18. Where is your favourite place to be? camping - and either near lakes, mountains or ocean :)
19. Where is your least favourite place to be? right now - home.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Waterton for the afternoon so Sam could play on the beach.
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? No clue - and I like it that way. I have learned to LOVE the adventure of not thinking about the future :)
22. Do you tan or burn? tan for the most part.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? spiders probably lol
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? I laugh a lot - every day - but lately I have laughed so much it HURTS lol - with my crazy 'Royal Order' gals :)
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5 - but we don't actually have 'tv' - just dvd's and netflix
26. How big is your bed? Queen :) I gave my king to Laurence and I love my little bed :)
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? I mainly use my macbook
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? I wear slip style nighties that have spaghetti straps. I can't bear sleeves or pants on in bed as I get too hot. Plus I would feel very frumpy in anything else....
29. What colour are your sheets? a pale bluey-green colour.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1
31. What is your favourite season? Summer!!!! But they all have good points :)
32. What do you like about fall? colours, festivals and celebrations. Smells, sounds.....wearing boots and scarves and jackets :)
33. What do you like about winter? Cuddling up at home and watching the snow fall, photographing the snow,
34. What do you like about the summer? LONG days, heat, swimming in outdoor pools, camping, traveling, picnics, playing outside, festivals, sunbathing, being outside all the time, sitting by the firepit, trips to the lake, lots and lots of walks, not having to wear layers, hummingbirds, the feel of sunshine on my skin.
35. What do you like about spring? Easter, seeing all the geese and other birds returning, being outside more and more.
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 1 province - we moved here from the UK where I lived in 5 counties.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Yeovil, Epsom, Blackburn, Stockport, Bramhall, Edinburgh, Murieston, Sherwood Park.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? In Summer I prefer bare feet but in Winter I prefer socks.
39. Are you a social person? Depends on my mood. I love spending time with friends and in groups etc - but I also love JUST being with my kids - and I also love to have lots of 'me time' and time to myself :)
40. What was the last thing you ate? Oreo's last night.
41. What is your favourite restaurant? Any restaurant is good - if it means I don't have to cook :)
42. What is your favourite ice cream? Amaretto ice cream with coconut and almond mix-ins at Marble Slab :)
43. What is your favourite dessert? It varies. I love pie, cake, meringue with cream and fruit....
44. What is your favourite kind of soup? Probably potato and bacon or lentil.....but I love soup....so any :)
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB and J sandwich? Don't do peanut butter and jelly - just peanut butter
46. Do you like Chinese food? Yes
47. Do you like coffee? instant mainly......unless I'm out.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? a lot.......I drink water all day and quite a bit at night.
49. What do you drink in the morning? water and then coffee
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? left side as you look at the bed.
52. Do you know how to play poker? No - I'd really like to learn!
53. Do you like to cuddle? yes :) I'm a hugger!!! But only on my terms or it can be suffocating...
54. Have you ever been to Australia? No but reading Libby's blog makes me want to!!
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Yep totally! Right now I'm addicted to Instagram, art and Goodwill :)
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? We eat out too much...
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? The lovely L :)
59. Do you want kids? had 5 and would like another....BUT I don't want the guy that comes with them lol. I like being single!
60. Do you speak any other languages? bad language far too often.....
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes - down below when they cut me for forceps with my first...
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? yes when they thought I was having a heart attack because of the meds I was on (lol)
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? An outside pool but I also love the ocean :) I just LOVE to swim :) I would swim every day if I could!! :)
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? depends who has the aisle seat. I prefer the aisle seat if it's a stranger next to me. Or the window seat if I know the person I'm with - I hate to ask strangers to move for me so I can go by to go to the bathroom (lol)
65. Do you know how to drive stick? no. I passed in the UK with an automatic - see, I was MEANT to live in North America where almost everyone drives automatic :)
66. What is your favourite thing to spend money on? housey stuff at Goodwill, eating out, art journaling supplies.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Nope but I almost always wear a necklace or scarf of some kind when I go out.
68. What is your favourite TV show? I don't watch tv.
69. Can you roll your tongue? yes.
70. Who is the funniest person you know? My Royal Order gals :)
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yes - my Son comes in to sleep with me and he brings his teddy Keegan :)
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? The standard iphone tone.
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No
74. What red object is closest to you right now? Sam - he's asleep in a red t-shirt next to me.
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? no
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? my closet doesn't have doors.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? bear
78. Do you flirt a lot? depends on my mood.
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ketchup - I only eat them at McD's.
80. What is your favourite food? I love food :)
81. Can you change the oil on a car? yep - by driving it to Park Mazda and paying them :) lol!
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes....but the lovely policeman gave me a false court date and so I got off.
83. Have you ever run out of gas? No
84. What is your usual bedtime? anytime between 10 and 11
85. What was the last book you read? The Garneau Block.
86. Do you read the newspaper? The local paper if I get it.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Homeschool Horizons
89. Do you watch soap operas? nope - we don't ahve tv
90. Do you dance in the car? yes! All the time :)
91. What radio station did you last listen to? Now Radio - it's all I ever listen to :)
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? My house - on the gorgeous frame Trish made me :)
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? A letter for Laurences school about him being absent.
94. What is your favourite candle scent? Fall scents - pumpkin pie etc...
95. What is your favourite board game? Not a board game but cards - 'Spot It'
97. When was the last time you attended church? I went in the miniature church in Drumheller - does that count?
98. Who was your favourite teacher in high school? Mr Adams, my LA teacher
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? We camped all Summer this year - our main camping trip was 3 weeks long :) LOVED it :)
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? I like Jasons poems he writes to me :)